Art Club meets every Thursday at lunch.

Our goal is to help raise money for the school's art program.

We will have a booth at old timer’s day selling student artwork and have games for the kids. 60 percent of the money from the students' purchased art goes to the student the other 40 percent goes to the art program. We also organize a winter and spring art show.