Jones High School Enrollment will be August 15 from 10 am to 6 pm in the High School Commons. Proof of residency( i.e current electric bill with physical address) will need to be brought in on this day. The proof of residency can also be emailed to Curtis Moses at firstname.lastname@example.org beginning August 1. Forms needed for enrollment are located on left of screen. If pre-enrollment was completed in spring you will not need to redo these forms.
Forms to complete for enrollment are:
* Jones High School Enrollment Form
* Course Planning Form for Grade level you are entering
* Emergency Health Information Form
* Home Language Survey
* McKinney Vento Enrollment Questionnaire
* OSSAA Eligibility Form
* Self Med Form (if student will be administering inhaler)
* Diabetes Care Form (if student is diabetic)
* Science Lab Safety Contract(any student in science course)
Jones High School will continue random drug testing of students involved in extracurricular activities. Students in activities will need to bring $20 and complete consent to drug test form.
Students that drive will need to provide copy of drivers license, proof of insurance, complete parking application and pay $5.00 for parking permit.
School T-Shirts will also be able to be ordered. Cost is $10.00 and must be paid prior to order.
We are asking all families to complete the Free/Reduced Lunch Application and turn in at enrollment. If you qualify this allows student to have free or reduced price meal. It also allows us to qualify for various state and federal grants to bring more resources to our students.